We can get your home fixed quickly and claim compensation for you
Average Compensation: £1395

To start your free landlord check, complete our quick form to see if you are eligible

Who should be maintaining your property?

What Problems do you have?

Do you still live in the property?

When did you first tell your landlord about the problems?

Has the problem been fixed?

Please enter your details for a FREE check on your landlord

By submitting your enquiry you confirm you agree with our Privacy Policy and consent to Clear Law LLP and/or its agents, Clear Legal Marketing Limited contacting you by phone, email, SMS or post to discuss your Housing Disrepair Claim.

What is this all about?

As a tenant living in a council or housing association property, you have the right to live in a safe and well-maintained home. In fact it is a legal requirement that your landlord ensures this is the case.

If you have reported issues in your property to your landlord but they have failed to carry out the repairs, we have a process which not only requires your landlord to carry out the repairs but can also result in you being paid compensation for paying rent on a property which is sub-standard.

Common Types of Disrepair







Check Now